- Founded in 2013 as a non-profit organization and headquartered in Berlin.
- A team of more than 60 people around the world.
- Implemented over 40 projects to date.
- Active in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.
The non-profit organisation enpact e.V. empowers entrepreneurship as a vehicle for international development cooperation in emerging markets through a holistic approach that combines capacity building, financial support, mentoring and network development.
Over 15,000 jobs have been created or preserved through 3.200 businesses that participated in enpact programmes. In addition, more than 1,100 mentors and experts volunteer for enpact and its initiatives in various areas of international development cooperation and ecosystem support. The non-profit organisation employs over 50 people and operates in the Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Latin Amreica.
2014 – 2016 –
2017 – 2019
2022 (You are here!)
3 development solutions
- Starting Up
- Crisis Relief & Recovery | Crisis Rebound Support
Development & Growth
Structure of the foundation/organization.
The people behind the projects. Decentralized, self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirits. 50% of our team members work on projects in their home countries.
Teams and Careers