enpact e.V. is looking for a Senior Project Manager for Digital Training Content & Events to join our international team!
The non-profit organisation enpact was founded in 2013 with the aim of empowering entrepreneurs, ecosystems and international cooperation.
enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
At present, enpact’s network consists of 1.000+ startups, 300+ mentors and 50+ support organisations in 20+ countries. 5.000+ jobs have been created as a result of enpact’s work with startups.
The Senior Programme Manager Digital Training Content & Events will be responsible for developing, enhancing and implementing enpact’s online content and events. She/he has relevant experience in this field and is familiar with the latest trends in online trainings and the development of online event experiences. She/he is able to focus on the creation of added value for the target audiences and participants with a focus on devising experiences that surprise and delight. She/he will execute event experiences end-to-end with an “on-time, on-strategy, on-budget” mentality and a hands-on approach. In addition, she/he comes with a proactive attitude, that includes recommendations on event performance and their optimization, audience generation and the effective use of event tactics. Experience in the adoption of agile methodologies and strategical and creative thinking are an asset.
The following skills and competencies are required:
- Experience in the crafting of online events and digital learning experiences
- Experience in direct and ongoing engagement with participants
- Implementation of 360 degree digital and social tactics to drive engagement before, during, and after the events.
- Experience in the measurement and analysis of event performance
- An eye towards continuous improvement
- Experience in audience engagement techniques, platforms, and trends in the industry
- Sound understanding of new channels such as mobile applications and their integration into the event experience.
- Experience in partnering with external agencies and stakeholders on existing engagements and new opportunities
- Diverse activities and tasks in the fields of online content development, online training development & online event development support, development cooperation, international projects
- Responsibilities & possibilities for growth & development in international development cooperation
- Responsibilities & possibilities in the digital development of the products of our organisation
- A young, international team
- Full time (40 hours per week)
Location: Berlin – Germany