enpact e.V. is looking for a Senior Project Manager for Mentoring to join our international team!
For overseeing the mentoring activities within a large, multinational project to promote start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises, enpact e.V. is looking for a new colleague*. The position is to be filled full-time (40 hours/week) in Berlin starting in October 2020 and will be remunerated with 4,200 Euro gross per month.
The Berlin-based non-profit organization enpact promotes start-ups, start-up ecosystems, and international cooperation and is a leading player in the establishment of start-up networks to promote international development cooperation. With a variety of programs, enpact supports founders in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of start-up ecosystems and their actors that enables the exchange of ideas, solutions, and mutual support.
Currently, enpact’s network consists of 1100+ startups, 300+ mentors, 60+ experts, and 70+ partner organizations in over 20 countries. More than 5000 jobs have been created through enpact’s work with startups.
This position works closely with management and the enpact mentoring team by coordinating the mentoring activities within the project. This includes the sourcing of new mentors, the training and onboarding of mentors, the active management of the existing database of mentors & the further development of this database. She/he has an excellent understanding of startups their assessment, their pitches, and storytelling. The mentoring manager will closely cooperate with the Monitoring & Evaluation manager in order to ensure the accurate input & tracking of relevant indicators from participating startups. She/he will coordinate and line manage the country managers and directly report to the project lead.
The ideal fit for this role has 5+ years of work experience in comparable positions and therefore has meaningful experience – especially in mentoring, network development, and entrepreneurship. She/he already comes with a relevant network and ideally has been exposed to international development cooperation and donor requirements.
The following skills and competencies are required:
- Excellent Knowledge of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Relevant experience in mentoring of startups
- Relevant personal cross-sectoral network of founders & businesspeople
- Excellent knowledge of English. German language is an added asset.
- Excellent communication skills and cross-cultural sensibility
- Hands-on, solution-oriented person, able to overtake responsibility and both lead a team while at the same time being
- Readiness to travel internationally
- Diverse activities and tasks in the fields of entrepreneurship, mentoring, development cooperation, international projects
- Possibilities for design and development in the field of mentoring, database, and organizational development. Insights into international development cooperation
- Working in an international dynamic-matrix organization with flexible working hours
- A young, international team
Location: Berlin – Germany