enpact e.V. is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our international communications team!
The non-profit organization enpact was founded in 2013 to empower entrepreneurs, ecosystems, and international cooperation.
enpact is a world leader in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a range of products and services, enpact helps startups and founders in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Our goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates exchanging ideas, solutions, and support.
Currently, enpact’s network consists of 2,500+ startups, 600+ mentors, and 150+ support organizations in 30+ countries. enpact has created over 10,000 jobs by partnering with startups.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will join the enpact international team to support the outreach and visibility of programs and initiatives across different regions. In addition to a passion for communication, storytelling, and building strong communities, we are looking for some creative personalities. Their experience includes creating content for blogs and social media channels. Newsletters and tools for email marketing are familiar to them. Their expertise lies in tracking and analyzing social media analytics, preparing campaign reports, and analyzing performance.
The following skills and competencies are required:
- Development of social media content and management of social media calendars
- Experience moderating social media and engaging audiences
- Experience creating design briefs and creating promotional materials for social media
- Content creation experience for SEO
- A thorough understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Understanding of public relations and familiarity with local press and media space
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana
- Excellent writing and research skills in English
- Taking a proactive approach and thinking strategically
- Precision and attention to detail
- Fluency in English
Additionally, the following skills and competencies are an asset but not required:
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp and Canva
- Extensive experience with media buying
- Promoting events is one of your specialties
- Possibility of traveling locally and internationally (if needed)
- Fluency in Arabic
- Fluency in German
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects
- Opportunities for growth & development in global communications, holistic marketing, and social media management for nonprofits
- Communications training and development opportunities
- Competence in multicultural markets and knowledge of emerging markets
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international team
- Full-time employment (40 hours a week)