enpact e.V. is looking for an Events Program Manager to join our international team!
- From July 2022
- Preferably full-time but part-time is also possible
- Must be based in Berlin, Germany
The non-profit organization enpact was founded with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring and network development.
Since 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.
Your main responsibility will be designing, managing, and implementing events within the scope of our programmes support and promoting entrepreneurship and innovation. This includes curating a list of possible event spaces and venues in Berlin, supporting the project leads in designing the ideal event experience, conducting agreements with service providers, designing and curating event programs, as well as overseeing the implementation of the events themselves.
Our ideal candidate has working experience with managing and running events of different sizes. Ideally, within the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems through incubators, accelerators, or entrepreneurship summits.
- Prior experience in event management and event organization; experience with summit and large-scale event organization would be an asset
- Experience with logistics management
- Experience with sourcing and managing vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Experience with venue booking and coordination
- Ability to organize and manage events on-site in Berlin
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on event schedule
- Tech-savvy, comfortable using and managing technologies for hybrid and online events
- Experience in the measurement and analysis of event performance
- Sensitivity for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds
- Understanding of startups and their environment is a definite bonus
- An eye towards continuous improvement
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications, project management tools such as Asana and don’t fear learning other software programs
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of different cultural backgrounds
- You are fluent in English; German and any additional language skills would be an asset
- Knowledge of and experience in the Berlin startup ecosystem and startup spaces is an asset.
Our work environment
- Meaningful work in the support of innovative entrepreneurs in developing countries and emerging economies
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly & supportive work atmosphere at our offices in Berlin-Kreuzberg & Berlin-Mitte
Are you interested?
Please write something that tells us why we’re a good fit for each other and send it along with your resume on the application form here. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). All in this process can take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Hanna Starchyk <firstname.lastname@example.org>.