We’re excited to announce the launch a special edition of our mentoring programme, dedicated to supporting high potential technology businesses in scaling and creating strategic international partnerships in Europe and Africa. It is an initiative by enpact under the Strategic Partnership Digital Africa (SPDA), funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and coordinated by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
About the programme
This is an 8-month mentoring programme designed for high potential technology businesses looking to scale their business, create global partnerships, and explore new markets. The call is open for businesses in Europe, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa.
The programme offers coaching and mentoring for founders by International Mentors to strengthen their business model, growth strategy, roadmap, international network and partnerships. 15 companies will be selected to participate in the programme, which will include:
– A project kick-off day (August 2020)
– A personal mentor over 8 months
– Two deep-dive mentoring bootcamps: Virtually & In-Person
– Individual mentor visits to participants on-site
– Interactive workshop sessions by select experts
– Peer-to-peer facilitated workshop sessions
– Networking-focused events/sessions
Apply now: http://bit.ly/intlmentoring2020
Deadline for all participants: July 5th, 2020