Apply before September 13th | PDL India
Are you the CEO or CFO of an organisation that supports female Entrepreneurs and Founders in India?
After a successful first edition, applications are now open for another PDL India, as part of “The Female Entrepreneurship in Berlin and India” (FEBI) project. Over the course of 3 modules, the programme applies a Design Thinking approach, that covers all aspects of programme development – from project idea conception, fundraising, stakeholder management, marketing, as well as monitoring & evaluation.
Benefits of participating in the programme:
- Explore and improve your capacity of programme design
- Dedicate time for organisational development
- Stock up on inspiration from other Indian organisations
- Benchmark and connect with organisations from the Berlin startup ecosystem
- Build a strong network with like-minded ecosystem enablers
- Be open for collaboration and sharing with others
Interested applicants should:
- Support female entrepreneurship in any capacity (not necessarily startup focus)
- Have an existing project or specific project proposal (with potential funding scenarios)
- Prove commitment to gender equality within your organisation
- Be in a decision-making position in the organisation or proposed project
Apply here before September 13th
More about the Programme Designers’ Lab India
The Programme Designers’ Lab in India will foster capacity-building, network development, and the internationalisation of stakeholders to support the startup ecosystem in India.