enpact e.V. is looking for a Communications Coordinator to join our international team!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about storytelling and improving the visibility of the work of entrepreneurs and changemakers around the world! You will work in close cooperation with our communications team in Berlin to develop, implement and improve our social media strategy in order to reach and engage a wider audience of entrepreneurs and grow the enpact network and community around the world! Your work will be mostly focused on the AsiaBerlin project and network.
- From August 2022
- Full-time (40 hrs/week)
- Must be based in Berlin, Germany
- EU/EEA citizen or third-country national with valid residence permit
The non-profit organization enpact was founded with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring and network development.
Since 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.
You’re a good ﬁt for the role if:
You have previous experience working in a similar role, with a focus on creating and implementing social media strategies for brand awareness, audience engagement and business growth. You have a good knowledge and are staying up to date with trends and best practices of social media platforms such as Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Last but not least, you are familiar with creating design briefs, tracking social media analytics, and producing social media performance reports. You have experience in creating blog content and using WordPress CMS. An understanding and background in SEO strategy and creating SEO-optimized content is an asset.
- Developing social media content and managing social media calendars
- Moderating social media and driving audience engagement
- Creating design briefs and producing visual promotional materials for social media
- Blog content creation
- Market research support
- 3+ years experience in the ﬁeld of digital marketing, media management, communications, business
- 3+ years of experience in social media management and moderation
- Self-motivated with a strong can-do attitude
- Creative & solution-driven with strong organizational and communication skills
- Sensitivity for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds
- Prior knowledge of the startup scene and experience within the entrepreneurship ecosystem
- A passion and commitment towards reducing economic inequalities and pushing forward global partnerships and cross-cultural cooperation
- A valid work permit for Germany
- You are fluent in English; German and any additional language skills would be an asset
Our work environment
- Meaningful work in the support of innovative entrepreneurs in developing countries and emerging economies
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly & supportive work atmosphere at our offices in Berlin-Kreuzberg & Berlin-Mitte
Are you interested?
To apply, please fill out this form. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half-hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). All in this process can take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have questions regarding the position or the role itself, please reach out to email@example.com