enpact e.V. is looking for a Communications Coordinator to join our international team!
The non-profit organisation enpact was founded in 2013 with the aim of empowering entrepreneurs, ecosystems and international cooperation.
enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
At present, enpact’s network consists of 1.000+ startups, 300+ mentors and 50+ support organisations in 20+ countries. 5.000+ jobs have been created as a result of enpact’s work with startups.
The Communications Coordinator will join the enpact international team to support outreach and visibility of enpact programmes and initiatives across different regions. We are looking for a creative spirit with a passion for communication, storytelling, communities and building strong networks. She/he has experience in Creating and managing Digital Marketing Strategy across web, e-mail, events and social media channels. She/he is familiar with developing newsletters and email marketing strategies. She/he has sound knowledge in tracking social media analytics and the preparation of social media reports.
The following skills and competencies are required:
- Experience in SEO & content strategy
- Experience in the creation of social media and promotional visuals
- Up-to-date understanding of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of public relations and familiarity with local press and media
- Strategic thinking and proactive planning
- Familiar with project management tools such as Asana
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (when applicable)
- Diverse activities and tasks in the fields of business support, development cooperation, international projects
- Responsibilities & possibilities for growth & development in international communications, holistic marketing, and community building
- A young, international team
- Full time (40 hours per week)
Location: Egypt – Cairo