enpact e.V. is looking for a Programme Coordinator for our activities in Jordan to join our international team!
enpact e.V. is looking for a new colleague for the coordination of a multinational project. This project provides a multifaceted support for businesses in several countries, via networking, training and financial support.
The non-profit organisation enpact was founded in 2013 with the aim of empowering entrepreneurs, ecosystems and international cooperation.
enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
At present, enpact’s network consists of 1.000+ startups, 300+ mentors and 50+ support organisations in 20+ countries. 5.000+ jobs have been created as a result of enpact’s work with startups.
The project coordinator works closely with the project management team in Egypt and supports them in complying with all internal processes. He/she coordinates independently the implementation of the programme in Jordan. This includes the promotion, selection and ongoing management of the participants. For this, a broad understanding of the Jordanian business ecosystem across industries is /with a special focus on Tourism is required
He/she directly reports to the Project Lead teams in Egypt and makes sure that all project deliverables are achieved.
Also, she/he is responsible for the preparation and presentation of monthly progress reports of the participants. This will be done in close cooperation with the M&E manager to ensure that all required indicators and objective key results are assessed – both on the participants level, as well as on the project level. Last but not least, she or he is expected to keep an active maintenance of enpact’s database, and managing the mentoring relationships.
The following skills and competencies are required:
- Native speaker level Arabic
- Excellent knowledge of English (internal working language)
- Coordination of the Programme in Jordan
- Experience in project management, ideally in international development work
- Excellent Knowledge of Jordanian business environment and assessment of companies – with a special focus on Tourism sector
- Solution-oriented hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness and stress resistance
- Experience in Objective Key Results and their monitoring
- Experience in Asana & Scrum Practice
- Experience in Podio is an advantage
- Versatile and capable of learning
- Diverse activities and tasks in the fields of business support, development cooperation, international projects
- Working in a dynamic, international organization
- A young, international team
- Full time (40 hours per week).
- Contract is limited: 9 months (ASAP – End of June 2021).
Location: Jordan – Amman OR Egypt – Cairo