enpact e.V. is looking for a Programme Coordinator for our activities in Mexico to join our international team!
enpact e.V. is looking for a new colleague for the coordination of a multinational project. This project provides a multifaceted support for businesses in several countries, via networking, training and financial support.
The non-profit organisation enpact was founded in 2013 with the aim of empowering entrepreneurs, ecosystems and international cooperation.
enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
At present, enpact’s network consists of 1.000+ startups, 300+ mentors and 50+ support organisations in 20+ countries. 5.000+ jobs have been created as a result of enpact’s work with startups.
The Programme Coordinator Mexico position will join the enpact international team supporting outreach, visibility and community management of enpact programmes and initiatives across several regions.
The focus of the work lies on the Empowering Entrepreneurship initiative. We are looking for a people-oriented spirit with a passion for startups, community engagement and building strong networks. She/he has relevant experience in Mexico with an existing personal network in the Startup Scene there and in the implementation projects. She/he is work result-oriented with a focus both on creating value for our participants and network, as well as for our network of local partners and international donors. In addition, a sound knowledge of startups, business and their needs are required. Among their responsibilities are:
– Community Management of participants in close cooperation with local teams
– Development and alignment of training content
– Development and alignment of mentor matching
– Gatekeeping of deliverables
– Coordination of Progress Reports – with manager
– Coordination of Story Telling – with Communications manager
The following skills and competencies are required:
- Excellent knowledge of English (internal working language)
- Native Spanish speaker
- Excellent Knowledge of the Mexican business environment and assessment of companies, from startups to big corporates
- Experience in implementing administrative processes, ideally in international development cooperation – Communication with various service providers (agencies, accounting, etc.)
- Organizational matters Talent
- Resistant to stress
- Designing skills are an advantage
- Experience in Asana & Scrum Practice desirable
- Experience in Objective Key Results and their monitoring is desirable
- Experience in Podio is desirable
- Versatile and capable of learning
- Hands-on mentality
- Diverse activities and tasks in the fields of business support, development cooperation, international projects
- Working in a dynamic, international organization
- A young, international team
- Full time (40 hours per week).