enpact e.V. seeks to contract an external expert that will provide project support for the implementation of a delegation trip to the Bengaluru Tech Summit in November 2023 for enpact Stiftung.
The project connects innovative hubs and entrepreneurship ecosystems between Asia and Berlin through a variety of international activities. The activities aim to build bridges between stakeholders, facilitate access to resources, remove barriers to entry, and foster global partnerships. AsiaBerlin is a community-driven platform that creates and enables relationships between investors, entrepreneurs, experts, and organizations from both private and public sectors.
The project will run from September 2023 until the end of December 2023, with a maximum duration of four months.
The delegation trip is part of an AsiaBerlin Community event series implemented by enpact Stiftung with the support of the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises.
The primary target group(s) for the delegation trip are:
- Scale-ups in Asia with a long-term interest in Berlin as a gateway to the German and European markets.
- Startup ecosystem actors in Asia and Berlin with a long-term interest in networking and cooperation building between Asia and Berlin.
- Policymakers and public sector actors in Asia with a focus on startup promotion and international cooperation.
- Scaleups in Berlin with a strategic interest in Asia and a corresponding internationalization strategy.
- Policymakers and public sector actors in Berlin and Germany with a focus on startup promotion and international cooperation.
- AsiaBerlin community, which includes the volunteer AsiaBerlin Ambassadors, Asia Berlin Forum e.V., partners in Asia and Berlin, former participants of delegation trips, events and other activities.
The expected deliverables and timeframes to support the implementation of delegation trip in India are as follows:
Deliverable 1: Outreach for participants of the delegation trip
Timeframe: from start the contract until 22.10.2023
Deliverable 2: Organization of the logistics for the delegation trip
Time frame: Until 13.11.2023
Deliverable 3: On-ground support for the delegation trip and reporting
Timeframe: Delivered by 11.12.2023
Starting Date for the Contract and Duration
It is expected that the service contract will be signed in September 2023 and run until the end of December 2023. The contract duration shall not exceed a total of four months. The contract shall enter into force on the date on which it is signed by the last contracting party. The duration of the tasks and deliverables shall not exceed 11 December 2023.
The execution of the deliverables shall not start before the contract has been signed or before the specific date specified in the contract. In consideration of the satisfactory performance by the Contractor of the Work and on receipt of the corresponding invoice(s), bearing the Contract reference, the Organization shall pay the Contractor 30% at the beginning at signing the contract, 30% with delivering of the work package B.2 and in the end will be paid 40% when all tasks are done with the deliverable of work package B.3.
Offers are accepted until Sunday 17 September 2023 at 11.59 pm (CET) and must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant will be informed of the result by 20.09.2023.