enpact e.V. is looking for a Freelance Project Manager to join our international team, with a special focus on partnerships!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
Together with GIZ, enpact is implementing the project “Resilient Communities: Promoting Innovation, Socio-Economic Growth and Sustainability in Ukraine”. The objective of the project is to support Ukraine’s recovery and just transition in the face of structural change, economic challenges, and war-induced disruptions, with particular regard to Ukraine’s coal regions.
- Location: Lviv, Ukraine,
- Start date: January 2024,
- Working hours: preferably full-time but part-time is also possible,
- Duration: Project-based consultancy contract until the end of November 2024, with possible extension depending on the project
Your main responsibility will be to support establishing partnerships for the project, with a focus on supporting entrepreneurship and the transition to a more sustainable economy in Ukraine.
- Supporting project team during the outreach and selection process of experts and participants,
- Organizing the logistics and supervising project-related events: workshops, trainings, bootcamps (in presence and online),
- Assisting in project content development,
- Coordinating communications with the project partners and stakeholders,
- Supporting the project team in coordinating online and offline visibility campaigns and events,
- Assisting with the reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of the project phases in accordance with deadlines.
You will be reporting to the project lead in Berlin.
This project-based role is ideal for an impact-driven professional with a strong problem-solving and hands-on attitude. In this role, you will be the focal point for the project participants and project stakeholders, as well as enpact representative in Ukraine. The eligible candidate must be an individual person or legal entity that is able to enter a freelancing agreement with a German entity.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Experience in the organization of online and offline events,
- Sensitivity for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds,
- Solid understanding of the Ukrainian business ecosystem acquired through incubators, accelerators, hackathons, and similar entrepreneurial initiatives,
- Language requirements: English at level C1 and Ukrainian as a native language,
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and project management applications, and interest in learning new tools.
- Previous experience working with chambers and business associations would be an asset.
This is a freelance position. The successful candidate will work on a contractual basis and will be responsible for submitting invoices for services rendered. This role does not constitute employment with enpact, and as such, you will be responsible for managing your own taxes, insurance, and benefits as a freelancer.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and tell us why you are interested in this position and why we are a good fit for each other through this application form. You will hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your application. If we consider you a good match, we will schedule a 30-minute interview to get to know you, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). This process, in total can take between 2-4 weeks.
If you have questions regarding the position or the role itself, please reach out to Elisabeth Uhlig email@example.com.
The non-profit organization enpact was founded in 2013 with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring, and network development.
Since enpact was founded in 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa and Eastern Europe.
At present, enpact’s network consists of more than 3,200 businesses supported, 1,100 mentors and experts, and 200 partner organizations in over 30 countries. Over 15,000 jobs have been created or preserved as a direct result of 40 projects implemented by enpact.