enpact e.V. is looking for a Project Associate to join our international team, with a special focus on managing our support space in Moldova!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
Your main responsibility will be managing our office and support space in Chișinău Centru and implementing activities and events in this space within a project focused on providing support for Ukrainian and Moldovan entrepreneurs in Moldova. This includes coordinating with external service providers, ordering office supplies, preparing the logistics of events, and overall providing good experience to everyone present in the space.
Our ideal candidate has working experience with managing and running offices and event spaces. Ideally, within the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems through incubators, accelerators, and other types of support organizations for small businesses.
- From December 2022 or January 2023
- Project-based contract until the end of January 2024, possible extension depending on the project
- Preferably full-time but part-time is also possible
- Based in Chișinău, Moldova
- Prior experience in office management
- Sensitivity for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds
- Understanding of SMEs and their environment is a definite bonus
- An eye towards continuous improvement
- Openness to challenges and diverse tasks
- You are proactive and bring along hands-on mentality
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications, project management tools such as Asana and don’t fear learning other software programs
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of different cultural backgrounds
- You are fluent in English and Romanian/Moldovan; any additional language skills relevant for the region would be an asset
- Knowledge of business environment in Eastern Europe and post-Soviet countries in particular would be an asset.
Our work environment
- Meaningful projects aimed towards the supporting innovative entrepreneurs in emerging economies
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team
- Flexible working hours & supportive work atmosphere at our office in Chișinău Centru as well as possibility of home office and remote work.
Are you interested?
Please write something that tells us why we’re a good fit for each other and send it along with your resume on the application form here. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). All in all, this process can take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Essam Sharaf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The non-profit organization enpact was founded with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring and network development.
Since 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.