enpact e.V. is looking for a Program Manager to join our international team!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
Your main responsibility will be designing, managing, and implementing activities within a project focused on providing support for Ukrainian and Moldovan entrepreneurs in Moldova. This includes selection of participants, assisting with outreach, curating training content for the entrepreneurs, and the implementation of the events themselves, supporting overall project management in Berlin and in Moldova.
Our ideal candidate has working experience with managing and running different projects. Ideally, within the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems through incubators, accelerators.
- From November 2022
- Project-based contract until the end of January 2024, possible extension depending on the project
- Preferably full-time but part-time is also possible
- Based in Berlin, Germany
- Prior experience in project management
- Experience in workshop organizing, curriculum development, online and offline events
- Sensitivity for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds
- Understanding of SMEs and their environment is a definite bonus
- An eye towards continuous improvement
- Openness to challenges and diverse tasks
- You are proactive and bring along hands-on mentality
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications, project management tools such as Asana and don’t fear learning other software programs
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of different cultural backgrounds
- You are fluent in English; Romanian/Moldovan and any additional language skills relevant for the region would be an asset
- Knowledge of business environment in Eastern Europe and post-Soviet countries in particular would be an asset.
Our work environment
- Meaningful projects in the support of innovative entrepreneurs in developing countries and emerging economies
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team
- Flexible working hours & supportive work atmosphere at our offices in Berlin-Kreuzberg & Berlin-Mitte as well as possibility of home office and remote work.
Are you interested?
Please write something that tells us why we’re a good fit for each other and send it along with your resume on the application form here. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). All in this process can take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Essam Sharaf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The non-profit organization enpact was founded with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring and network development.
Since 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.