enpact e.V. is looking for a Project Associate to join our international team, with a special focus on supporting the operational processes for our various projects in Egypt!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
Your main responsibility will be:
- facilitating program component activities related to direct financial support
- liaising with participants and the team for contract-related needs
- assisting in preparing and filing necessary contract templates and documents
- supporting the procurement of services and experts
- collaborating with the accounting team for invoice processing
- contributing to financial reporting and audit preparation
Our ideal candidate has working experience in a similar role, with a focus on financial management and project administration. Ideally, within the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems through incubators, accelerators, and other types of support organizations for SMEs.
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Start date: October/November 2023
- Working hours: preferably full-time, but part-time is also possible
- Duration: Project-based contract for one year, possible extension depending on the project development
- You are very organized with a keen eye for detail and have an understanding of budgets and spreadsheets,
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications and don’t fear learning other software programs,
- Previous experience in accounting and/or procurement would be an asset,
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a range of different cultural backgrounds,
- You are fluent in Arabic and English.
Our work environment
- Meaningful projects in support of innovative entrepreneurs in developing countries and emerging economies
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team
- Flexible working hours & supportive work atmosphere at our office in Zamalek.
Are you interested?
To apply, please fill out this form until 21st of September. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). All in this process can take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have questions regarding the position or the role itself, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The non-profit organization enpact was founded in 2013 with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring and network development.
Since enpact was founded in 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa and Eastern Europe.