enpact e.V. is looking for a Project Manager to join our international team, with a special focus on communications and outreach management!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
Your main responsibility will be planning, communicating, and reporting activities within a project in Cairo, Egypt focused on providing support for businesses in the ideation stage. The sectors covered in the program are Health, Agriculture, Tourism, and Creative industries. The role includes the development of the communications and outreach partnership plans for every cohort, aligning with the project team on communications needs and deliverables, setting the social media calendar, creating social media content, moderating comments and messages received through the channels in regard to the assigned project, developing design briefs, coordinating photography and videography coverage, and communications reporting for the project.
Our ideal candidate has working experience in a similar role, with a focus on creating and implementing social media strategies for brand awareness and audience engagement. Ideally, within the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems through incubators, accelerators, and other types of support organizations for SMEs.
- From February 2023
- Project-based contract until the end of December 2023, with possible extension depending on the project
- Full-time basis
- Based in Cairo, Egypt, with some traveling possibilities
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in digital marketing, media management, communications, and business
- Background experience in any of these sectors Business/Health/Tourism/creative industries/Agriculture
- Experience in content creation, social media management, and moderation
- Creative & solution-driven with strong organizational and communication skills
- Sensitivity for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds
- Prior knowledge of the startup scene and experience within the entrepreneurship ecosystem
- A passion and commitment towards reducing economic inequalities and pushing forward global partnerships and cross-cultural cooperation
- Awareness of the communication style for diverse stakeholders and different cultural backgrounds
- Understanding SMEs and their environment is an asset
- Self-motivated with a strong can-do attitude
- An eye toward continuous improvement
- Openness to challenges and diverse tasks
- You are proactive and bring along a hands-on mentality
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications, and project management tools such as Asana, and don’t fear learning other software programs
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a range of different cultural backgrounds
- You are fluent in English and Arabic
Our work environment
- Meaningful projects in support of innovative entrepreneurs in developing countries and emerging economies
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team
- Flexible working hours & supportive work atmosphere at our office in Startup Haus Cairo.
Are you interested?
Please write something that tells us why we’re a good fit for each other and send it along with your resume on the application form here. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half-hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by a small asynchronous task (under 1 hour). All in this process can take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Shaimaa Emam <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Applications are open until Thursday, the 9th of February.
The non-profit organization enpact was founded with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring and network development.
Since 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.