enpact e.V. is looking for a Project Associate to join our international team, with a special focus on operations management!
Are you interested in supporting the development of a growing NGO working at the intersection of international cooperation and entrepreneurship?
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Languages: English, Ukrainian; German would be an asset,
- Start date: January 2024,
- Working hours: preferably full-time, but part-time is also possible,
- Duration: Project-based contract until the end of November 2024, possible extension depending on the project.
Our ideal candidate has working experience with operations management. Ideally, within the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems through incubators and accelerators.
Your main responsibility will be to support the operational processes for a project focused on supporting entrepreneurship and the transition to a more sustainable economy in Ukraine.
- Supporting in the participant selection process,
- Facilitating program component activities related to direct financial support,
- Liaising with participants and the team for contract-related needs,
- Supporting the procurement of services and experts,
- Engaging with our community of entrepreneurs, including occasional translation tasks,
- Collaborating with the accounting team for invoice processing.
You will also play an important role in supporting overall project management in both Berlin and Ukraine.
- You are very organized with a keen eye for detail and have an understanding of budgets and spreadsheets,
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and similar applications and don’t fear learning other software programs,
- Previous experience in accounting and/or procurement would be an asset,
- You are fluent in English and Ukrainian,
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of different cultural backgrounds.
Our work environment
- Meaningful projects in the support of innovative entrepreneurs in developing countries and emerging economies,
- Diverse business support activities, development cooperation, and international projects in collaboration with high-profile donors and partners,
- Dynamic work environment and a young, international, and diverse team,
- Flexible working hours & supportive work atmosphere at our office in Berlin Mitte.
Are you interested?
To apply, please fill out this form by the 5th of January 2024. You will typically hear back from us within two weeks of receiving your resume. If we think you may be a good match, we will schedule a half-hour getting-to-know-you interview, followed by an asynchronous small task (under 1 hour). This process can take between 2 and 4 weeks.
If you have questions regarding the position or the role itself, please reach out to Elisabeth Uhlig email@example.com.
The non-profit organization enpact was founded in 2013 with the goal of empowering entrepreneurship in the context of international economic cooperation.
We work with entrepreneurs and support organizations across all development stages. Our approach is designed to facilitate quick and efficient access to the crucial resources for sustainable growth: financial support, training, mentoring, and network development.
Since enpact was founded in 2013, the organization has grown to over 40 employees. Currently, we are operating in Africa and Eastern Europe.
At present, enpact’s network consists of more than 3,200 businesses supported, 1,100 mentors and experts, and 200 partner organizations in over 30 countries. Over 15,000 jobs have been created or preserved as a direct result of 40 projects implemented by enpact.