Ready to expand your business to the European Market?
The Berlin Landing Pad program aims to support collaborations and partnerships across entrepreneurial ecosystems internationally. The three-months program encourages businesses from around the world to engage with the ecosystem in Europe. The main focus is on market entry and business set-up, alongside creating connections with potential partners, investors, and customers within the Berlin startup ecosystem.
The first edition of the program supported a cohort of 11 Software-as-A-Service (SaaS) startups based in Asia on their international expansion from August to October 2022.
Applications are now open for the second edition of the program, which aims to support impact startups operational in the Green, Clean, or Climate Tech sector that are based in Asia, Africa, Latin America or Eastern Europe.
What does the program offer?
- A series of group workshops and coaching sessions on market access and internationalization, with a focus on understanding the European market
- Support with legal set-up and requirements for expansion to Berlin
- Training on product-market-fit and investment-readiness tailored to your business needs
- Tailored mentoring with industry leaders
- Networking opportunities with startups, investors and ecosystem stakeholders in Berlin
- Free access to co-working space at Impact Hub Berlin for 4 weeks during the immersion part of the program in Berlin
- Business meetings with potential partners or future clients
- Startup Corporate Collaborations session and Campus Tour with Bosch Startup Harbour
Who can apply?
To qualify for the Berlin Landing Pad, your business should:
- Be based anywhere in Asia, Africa, Latin America or Eastern Europe (Outside the EU area)
- Have a strong climate, clean or green tech vertical
- Have a solid track record in the respective market, with a proven local customer base
- Be at a stage to benefit from international expansion
- Be a scaleup with the capacity and financial resources needed to enter European market via Berlin
- Have products/services with a strong product-market-fit potential for Europe/Germany
- Be able to commit to the Berlin Landing Pad program, for both the remote and in-person components
- Be dedicated to pushing forward economic equality and diverse representation
Thank you for applying for the Berlin Landing Pad! We are currently in the selection process for candidates. Please keep an eye out on your e-mail for updates on your application status.
For any queries on the application, selection, or orientation process, please contact the Berlin Landing Pad Team at email@example.com. This is the official channel for receiving timely support throughout the program.