enpact e.V. is looking for a Research Assistant to support with data analytics (100 hours, limited assignment)!
The non-profit organisation enpact was founded in 2013 with the aim of empowering entrepreneurs, ecosystems and international cooperation.
enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
At present, enpact’s network consists of 1.000+ startups, 300+ mentors and 50+ support organisations in 20+ countries. 5.000+ jobs have been created as a result of enpact’s work with startups.
You will support the Data Assessment Coordinator with setting up the cluster for a quantitative data research project. The focus of the project lies on the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic on small and medium-sized tourism businesses in popular tourism destinations. Through the applications of our COVID-Relief Program we have collected extensive data of over 550 tourism businesses of six participating countries on the impact of the pandemic on their businesses. The survey consisted mainly of open questions. The answers to those open-ended answers need to be clustered to make this data available for further analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Clustering and streamlining the sourced data, coding and entering data according to coding references
The following skills and competencies are required:
- You are proficient in data preparation
- You have performed data analysis, both quantitative and qualitative
- You have experience in analyzing, organizing, and entering primary data using various statistical analysis software
- You have proficient English writing skills
- A basic knowledge of the tourism sector is of advantage
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities in the fields of business support, development cooperation, international projects
- Working in a dynamic, international organization
- A young, international team
Location: Berlin, Germany
Please send us your CV, a brief background about yourself, your time availability until mid-January and salary expectation with the subject “Research Assistant Data Analysis– Your Full Name” to Elisabeth Uhlig: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.