enpact e.V. seeks to enter into a service contract. The general objective of this contract is to receive communications and visibility services for entrepreneurship support programs executed by the organization in Egypt.
The objective of these services is to
- produce videography and photography material for marketing and reporting purposes
- showcasing the participants, experts, activities, and events taking part in the programs
- increase the general visibility of the programs in Egypt
These services are intended to support the visibility of enpact’s support programs in Egypt through events and session coverage, creating portraits and group photos, creating case study videos and testimonials, and creating video storytelling content for distribution across different media platforms.
The service provider is expected to have a substantial experience in the area of digital media and communications with a focus on the following:
- proven track record of video production services
- experience working with small businesses and the entrepreneurial ecosystem is an asset
- experience working with programs and brands that primarily push forward women and youth empowerment is an asset
- experience working with nonprofit organizations and/or within the development cooperation sector is an asset
The eligibility of the service provider through this call solely depends on the presentation of a proposal, including an itemized price list covering the required deliverables.
Due to the fact that the objectives of this request require various specialized areas of expertise, the contracting authority is presenting it in the form of three deliverables, which are described in detail in the Request for Proposals document.
Potential service providers may be agencies, companies, freelancers, etc. which are located and registered in any location. Due to the specific focus of this request for proposal, Egypt-based service providers are preferred.
Starting Date for the Contract and Duration
It is expected that the service contract will be signed by 30 May 2023 and run until the end of May 2024.
The contract shall enter into force on the date on which it is signed by the last contracting party. The duration of the tasks and deliverables shall not exceed 31 May 2024. The execution of the deliverables shall not start before the contract has been signed or before the specific date specified in the contract.
Guidelines on offer
Any entity wishing to respond to this call may do so by submitting a technical offer in English which covers the approach and services they can provide for the duration of the expected contract duration.
All technical offers should include:
A general concept for how the applicant will deliver on the expected deliverables listed in section B of this document. This simulation must include
- a fixed hourly rate for photography coverage (including post-production of all photos taken)
- a fixed hourly rate for videography coverage
- a fixed post-production rate per video, including price per additional editing round if applicable
that would cover all the services foreseen in the concept. This price shall be considered the price ceiling that the applicant is proposing, excluding VAT. As per the nature of this service agreement, the principle of reverse charge applies.
Click here to download the Request For Proposals document for the full deliverables, eligibility criteria and process.
Offers are accepted until Tuesday, May 23rd at 11:59 PM (Berlin Time – CEST) and should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Videography and Photography Service Proposal – Name of submitting entity/person.